Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roommate Evicted!

So I am going home tonight to tell my roommate that she has till the 1st to be out by. She has been an idiot and stupid. Last night she broke her door and her door jam. I have the new lease with only my name on it. So she can't say that i cant tell her to be out by the 1st. She has had her boyfriend live there and not pay rent cause she is afraid to be there alone with me. Which is crap. I have put up with enough of her crap. So i am done. She is using the excuse that the place that she is looking at will accept her but she cant take her cat. Well, if she leaves the cat, the cat will go to the pound or out on the streets. Cause 1 its ugly and 2 i don't want a cat. She hasn't gone out and look for another place. She wont come talk to me. She will text me or leave me notes. Thats it. Or wait go through my mom. She made the excuse that i make alot of noise when she sleeps during the day. Sorry i am not going to be quiet when i am home during the day. Not my fault you chose to work nights. And have to sleep 12 hours (Which is another lie). And that i cant talk to her face to face. I have to text her or leave her a note. Cause she cant leave spending the 24 hours a day/7 days a week (basically) with her boyfriend. But i will go out with friends and she will call me 90 million times and want to talk to me. Sorry. I am not gonna run home at her convience and talk to her. My mom said that i dont have to do anything. I will talk to her face to face not through text or leaving notes on her door. I will let you know what happens tonight with her. Leave a comment! If she is not out by the first. i will call the police and she will be trespassing. Good thing i dont work on the first. ha ha ha! Sucker!

1 comment:

Alyssa McVey said...

Good to see life is still interesting! :)