Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kevin is back... He has been on vacation for the last week and a half... I am happy he is back... But it also frustrates me at the same time. Before he left on his vacation... He was trying to get back with me and make things better and what not... I am just done... I cant do it any more... So this morning i saw him... But i had a lot to do... So after the daily meeting we have as a store i went and cleaned up the mess i had made... Then went up to MC Donald's to get breakfast like i always do...Well Kevin, Danielle (the girl i hate and the one that likes him with the 4 kids), and Nate (someone we work with) were all in front of me ordering their food... They were taking for ever so i sat down at the table behind me... Well Pam and Brenda were sitting a couple tables over and they were making comments... So when Kevin, Danielle, and Nate were done i ordered and sat at the table and Kevin came over and said hello then went and sat with Danielle and Nate...I got my food and got my drink and went and sat with Pam and Brenda... Then after a little while i had to take up to the front to where Kevin was working and he was like are you okay... you are quiet... I was like i am fine.. then he said are you sure... I was like yes. I just have stuff bothering me... Then he goes on to tell me that i can talk to him when ever i want to... I was like yeah... that will be never since you wont even give me the time of day to talk to you... You are always with Danielle... i said as i walked away... I know that if i give him another chance that i know it will be a repeat of what has already happen... I don't even want to go through that again and i think its stupid... Oh well... I needed to vent... Post what you think i should do...

No comments: