Sunday, October 19, 2008

Life

So I finally moved out on my own about a month and a half ago... I have one roommate and i live closer to work... I can see the back of my work from my door step... Takes 6 min to walk to work... Its definitely something to get used to.. I am enjoying living with my roommate... I do miss seeing the guy on the bus that i thought was cute... I do take the chance every so often to go see him... But i would rather sleep then go on the bus... he he he... cheaper to... I am still working at Wal Mart.. It was okay... I went to Vegas a couple weeks ago to get away for the weekend and see friends... It was nice to see people i haven't seen in a couple years... One of our friends got home from his mission... SO i got to see him fresh off the mission... Plus his family... I left here early Friday morning and came home late Sunday night...I went and hung out with my sister in law and nephew for a little bit Friday during the day... Then Friday afternoon I went out to my friends' Alyssa and Tim's place and hung out with them and caught up... That was a lot of fun... Then i went and hung out with my friend Felica and her boyfriend and we went to the car show... that was a lot of fun...

Then Saturday i hug out at my sisters which was boring... I don't get along with my sister... So by the time i left she had kicked me out... long story... So i took my stuff with me and went out to the friends house and they had a party for him... It was weird to see every one... But it was nice to see them and catch up... then i went to my hotel room that i got... I had 2 queen size beds to my self and the whole room to my self... So nice. I froze cause i had the ac on to 65 degrees but the blankets kept me warm... So it ran all night cause it was hot there...

then i got up Sunday and showered and got ready to go... My friend met up with me at the hotel and we went to the strip and walked some of it... that was fun... But we got to not feeling good... So i went back to my brother and sister in laws house and hung out with them till i went to the airport... I got back to my place at 1 am... And got ready for bed and went to work the net morning at 7 am... I was exhausted...

Other then that, I have been working a lot and going on a couple dates here and there and getting used too living on my own... It has been fun... I am not dating any one... I like 2 guys at work... But i don't think anything will happen with either... I did set myself up on a blind date with one of them... don't ask... We haven't set the date up yet... So I don't know when it will happen... The other guy i don't think i will ever tell.. He is a good guy but i am too chicken to tell him...

There is Kevin that i started to like and things started to happen.. But he ended up being stupid... He basically just wanted some action... I found out today that he has a crush on this girl and this girl like him but she has a boyfriend and 3 or 4 kids... And he doesn't want to get into that type of situation... But don't know... We went out and he never wanted to make a commitment... He started to barely talk to me and when i was around he was mean to me... he spent more time with the girl then me...and he kept telling me that nothing is going on... Its dumb... I have moved on.. He told me that he wants to try it all over again and hang out and get to know each other but he wont talk to me or hang out... He makes excuses... then he tells my friend that i never wanted to get serious... I told him several times... But sorry i am not gonna start to run after you when you have told me that you want to take time and you aren't even around me... Yeah.. Oh well... I will stop complaining about him...

All my family is good... My nephew just turned 3 on the 5Th of October...My little brother has 3 1/2 months left... YEA! I am so excited... My mom went to Vegas to visit 2 weeks after i got home... I have been dog sitting for the a lot... My dad went to Thailand for work for 8 days... My parents went with my dads work to Mexico for a week.. they are doing a lot of traveling with my dads work... I think that's all the excitement... I am gonna try to start dating more and working hard at getting my licence... And blogging more... Hopefully Sunday will be my first time to my new ward... new people... new boys... new friends... hopefully a good way to start things... I am excited...

No comments: