Sunday, December 21, 2008

New guy in my life :)

So i am still fighting to get my roommate... She is a freaking idiot.. I don't have time to write about it this time. So I went on a date with this guy Scott from work about a month and a half ago. Amazing guy. Makes me laugh and happy. Well we have been busy and both have been broke. So a week ago Saturday i had money and he was at work and i saw him. So i thought to my self here we go. So i was gonna ask him on another date cause he talked to me more and what not since the date. So he was on lunch and in the process of going to get food. Well he was like i have been meaning to talk to you. But when i have had a chance you have been busy or been gone (home cause we don't work at the same time). I have been wanting to ask you on a date but i have been sick and broke. I was like that's okay.I have been wanting to ask you to. But i have been the same way. So long story short, we set up to go out Wednesday night. So he came a little before 5 pm to pick me up. We got lost going down to Salt Lake to have dinner. So it took us an hour to get to the place instead of 20 min. ha ha ha! So we got there and went to a Italian restraunt. It was really good. Then we went over and got our tickets for the James Bond movie. We had about 25 min before the movie started. So we walked around the gateway till it almost started. Then we headed back to my place and laid on my bed and talked till almost 2 am. Then he went home. It was a good date. He makes me happy and i enjoy spending my time with him. I am taking it slow and not rushing things.

So when we went into the Italian Restaunt, the girl at the counter looked familiar. So she asked us how many there was of us. We said 2. So we stood there for a second and she looked up and looked down then looks up and says i know you, dont i?! I was like yeah! I was about to say the same thing. haha ha! So long story short. I knew her when i lived in California. She just moved out here with her husbnad that she just married 2 months ago. It was weird!

Christmas is this week. I am excited. My brother, Kijl, and his wife and baby are coming to town. They are flying in Tuesday night and leaving Sunday night. So that will be alot of fun. I still have a few more things to get. So hopefully i can get to it. But other then that i am excited. I don't have plans for new years yet. Maybe Scott and i will do something. But i wont hold my breath on that. My little brother, Spenser, will be home February 5th. He flies in at i think 6:35 pm. YIPPIE! i am excited! I cant wait for him to come. I miss my little brother. It will also be nice to see everyone to.

No comments: