Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

So i thought i would do a little update. Since i haven't in six months. Maybe i will be better about this. We are getting ready for the holidays. We still haven't seen much snow. I am not excited for it to come. I did finally get my license over the summer and got a car back in September. I got a 2005 Jeep Liberty. I love having a car and being free. I do still work at Wal Mart, unfortunately. I hate my job more and more every day. My supervisor is controlling and is changing things every day. But there is so much i can do in this economy. I am single at the moment. I do have a good friend that i kinda want to date. But we are having a rough patch. I did get to go see him last week on my days off. I loved being able to drive down alone and not with other people or to fly. But i must say it would have been cheaper to fly. I loved getting away and having a good time. I needed it with all the stress going on at work. Its gonna get worse before it gets better. So hopefully it gets worse before Thanks Giving. I am not sure what our family plans are for Thanks Giving. I hope we are staying around here cause i work Black Friday and Thanks Giving Day. Then Christmas will be right around the corner. the news says that it is supposed to start snowing this weekend. So we will see how i do driving in the snow to work for the first time. Oh i started going to the gym. I need to work harder at going. I haven't got the push to go. So i haven't gone very much. It is a goal and i hope i can get on it soon. I haven't been sick for 2 weeks. Which is nice. But i am sick of being sick all the time. I wish i knew what was making me sick. Its getting really old.

Well i think this is all that is new. Nothing really going on. Maybe i will start updating this more often.

1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

hey girl!!!! HOW ARE YOU??? i havent seen you in SO long! i would love it if you came in! i can for sure do your hair, tuesday, wednesday or thursdays i can stay late! so just let me know what works for you! it would be so fun to catch up!!! i would LOVE it!! :) thanks for helping me out! i am really trying to win this trip to new york!